[DENIED] CWRP - Morphs Staff Application

Morphs

RP Name: Morphs 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:579946551

VIP: Yes

Time zone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a admin on Synergy so that I can help other people in the server. I want to make people have fun in Synergy. I can help by making fun events with others or by my self. I  just genuinely like to help other and make other peoples days better. I want to be able to host events/encounters for people so that they have something to shoot at in the server. I've noticed late night there is not many staff online. I want to make it so that there is a a decent amount of staff on at all times. I like the idea of other people rating event so you can see what to improve on. I like to be useful at times when needed.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 13. I live in Canada and play football. I love video games and collect Funko pop and star wars Lego. I  have a dog named Luna and a cat name Lyla. I have a cousin on the server named Nalon. I play VR in my spare time. I watch a lot on star wars and marvel movies and TV shows.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: sadly I don't have any staff experience in rp but I would love to try it.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I currently have 453 hours on the server  

Edited by Morphs
1 hour ago, Morphs said:

I play VR in my spare time.

Didn't you just get VR for Christmas lol

+1 Tho

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

+1 age is just a number officer. Quote me

• Funny 2
  • Confused 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.