[ACCEPTED] CWRP - orangepipe staff application

orangepipes

RP Name: orangepipes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:623460885

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help people more than I can do and I always want to help and be there for people. I will work as hard as I can and do my best to help out the server. I will always listen and never get in trouble and try my best not to and listen to the higher people. I always liked to be as useful as I can when I'm online and be there for people when they need me. I can help out with anything that I can when I can when I'm online. And I will try my best to do good and hopefully make the rest of the admins proud.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a kind person and I will always try to help out when I can. I don't really ever try to be a bad person I always try to be a nice person. I will always listen to fellow brothers of my unit or anyone who is kind back.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No but I will try my best to do the best I can

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 118 hours

Sounds wonderful.

+1 I’ve seen you around. You have amazing potential form what little I’ve spoken with you. Good luck

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

14 hours ago, EmBark said:

Sounds wonderful.

+1 I’ve seen you around. You have amazing potential form what little I’ve spoken with you. Good luck

thank you for the respons

6 hours ago, GuyonaWhim said:

+1 You have a lot of potential within the server and as who you are you got the right stuff to be an excellent admin 

10 hours ago, Tomm said:

+1 I've seen you around, you are actively on the server and doing things to help the player base IE Medical Revives hahah!

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Conrad said:

+1Breifish app, but i see no reason of know of no reason not to +1 you!

Ouch. I think I broke my brain lmao

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

+1 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif