Outpost 676 (Rishimoon)

EmBark

Name: EmBark

Who helped (If applicable): Kirito

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://sites.google.com/view/rishimoon-base/home

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

8/10 some might say it had a lot of freetime in the deployment, but i liked the RP with jesse and ridge

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

7/10, really enjoyable event, especially loved the build up to the main attack, although while I appreciate freedom in the passive RP at the start, there could have been a lot more options to help people out when doing so, other than that pretty good though

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

5 minutes ago, Brian-Limmon said:

7/10, really enjoyable event, especially loved the build up to the main attack, although while I appreciate freedom in the passive RP at the start, there could have been a lot more options to help people out when doing so, other than that pretty good though

I left everything up to the players. Are you saying i should've set somethings out provoking them? If so noted. Will do that next time.

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

5 minutes ago, EmBark said:

I left everything up to the players. Are you saying i should've set somethings out provoking them? If so noted. Will do that next time.

Pretty much yeah, I think there's a really fine balance that can be struck between player freedom and laying things out for them to do and this came really close with the begining section but not quite completely

• Winner 1

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf