The Hudson Song Suggestion and Support Superthread

So.

It has been a year of me saying that I am going to make a cover album with a bunch of songs on it, but I've done nothing but procrastinate about it. 

I need to dedicate myself to doing this. Because if I don't, I'm going to fucking explode or something. 

So, I ask you the community, to provide your support to me in the form of song suggestions. The topic provided will make it easy to pick and choose.

This album's topic will be: Love.

Pick your song ideas and I will use the 15 best to practice and hopefully I will have the final product out as soon as I can. 

Once I finish this one, I will post my next topic to this thread. 

Thank you,

-Hudson

• Agree 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Ocean man.

Ight dead meme, but in reality All of Me by John Legend. You've done that one a lot and have had good practice with it.

Song 1. All of Me

41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

34 minutes ago, Porsche said:

I agree with Jax, but heres a few

Little Wonders by Rob Thomas

Daylight by Maroon 5

I See The Want To In Your Eyes - Conway Twitty

Its Only Make Believe - Conway Twitty

(Pretty much any song by conway twitty)

Songs 2 and 3 Little Wonders and Daylight.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

Highway to Hell - Black Label Society(i think)

Sold My Soul - Black Label Society

Hold up...Highway to Hell?

That's by AC/DC.

And it's also not a love song, it's actually about getting drunk in an Australian bar and then speeding down an intersection that many have been killed at due to drunk driving.

The second one I haven't heard, I won't include it, but I will listen to it.

1 minute ago, Hudson said:

Hold up...Highway to Hell?

That's by AC/DC.

And it's also not a love song, it's actually about getting drunk in an Australian bar and then speeding down an intersection that many have been killed at due to drunk driving.

The second one I haven't heard, I won't include it, but I will listen to it.

ohh i didn't know that

bolt

13 hours ago, Porsche said:

@Hudson Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

Okay, not bad, Song 4.

A short break in the suggestions to remember Malcolm Young, co-founder of AC/DC, rhythm guitarist and older brother to Angus.

Hopefully he gets the Stairway to Heaven rather than the Highway to Hell.

• Agree 1