Hansen

Banned

Name: Hansen
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419335972
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 358 Hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:  I want to be able to experiment with new things and learn new ways to make a event more creative and entertaining. I want to be able to have more access to things I can do to make a event more amusing for everyone.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: My suggestions for the GM team are to plan events / encounters before doing one. Instead of just rushing to do a unfinished event
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mARzIdJ79C71wKopjvKNh3wA-cb09Nt2GZ9q8-1YwrI/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

• Agree 2

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 I think you deserve this not because your my friend its because you always try to keep the server active and always try to give as much thought into your events or encounters as possible and you always do a lot of events in a day but that helps get more people on the server and keep the server more active

• Informative 1

Previous: Torrent Company Kano and CT PVT Bogey

Banned

+1 You'd be a good game master if you put quality over quantity, which you do so good job on that

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

My main critisims of your doc are

• I don't know which map you're using, its obviously some geo version, but put the string in there so we know for sure.
  • You have good pre-event information, and post event, but not a ton of stuff for during, maybe some side objects, some layouts of the map, ect.

Overall +1 you're close to hitting it just missed a few steps. Good luck!

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned
1 hour ago, Conrad said:

My main critisims of your doc are

• I don't know which map you're using, its obviously some geo version, but put the string in there so we know for sure.
  • You have good pre-event information, and post event, but not a ton of stuff for during, maybe some side objects, some layouts of the map, ect.

Overall +1 you're close to hitting it just missed a few steps. Good luck!

thank you for the feedback, i will take your advice and try to improve with writing documents for events, thank you conrad.

• Friendly 2

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 Hansen, i've done your your encounters and events every once in a while, it's hard to tell whos hosting it you or Seabass half the time, However, you always put your own little twist on it. Keep up the amazing work. Good luck. 

• Informative 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark