Better Jetpack

Evan

3 hours ago, Evan said:

It is good! 

Its only a short showcase but you can see it in action here. Way better control over movements, ability to hover, an all around better choice than the rocket boots.

Ya, and the ones that we have right now are the rocket boots, the actual jetpack is just in the model. But those look bootyful and can basically mean ANY battalion can have a jet trooper if they want.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, TTRaven said:

Ya, and the ones that we have right now are the rocket boots, the actual jetpack is just in the model. But those look bootyful and can basically mean ANY battalion can have a jet trooper if they want.

Lol Can things even be added to the server rn? I wish they would allow this one exception. Im tired of sims being "No jetpacks" because of how insane our current jetpacks are.

9 minutes ago, Evan said:

Lol Can things even be added to the server rn? I wish they would allow this one exception. Im tired of sims being "No jetpacks" because of how insane our current jetpacks are.

We are reopening the Suggestions portion of the forum once the D3A admin system has been released. We are focusing on releasing a stable admin system and putting a little more polish on things before we add more stuff to the server.

1 minute ago, aStonedSparks said:

We are reopening the Suggestions portion of the forum once the D3A admin system has been released. We are focusing on releasing a stable admin system and putting a little more polish on things before we add more stuff to the server.

I agree with this, but ya know when theres nothing else that needs to be updated and GLife is stable xDDD

Just now, aStonedSparks said:

Buuuuuuttttttt Spaaaaaarrrrrrkkkkkksssssss! Its just one wittle itty bitty addon thatll help gameplay tremendously and get rid of something cancerous!

Just now, Evan said:

Buuuuuuttttttt Spaaaaaarrrrrrkkkkkksssssss! Its just one wittle itty bitty addon thatll help gameplay tremendously and get rid of something cancerous!

Rest assured I am always working on things for the server. 

1 minute ago, aStonedSparks said:

Rest assured I am always working on things for the server. 

I believe you, Its just been too long since ive suggested something. Ive got that twitch in my left eyelid that lets me know I need to suggest soon or ill die. Plus... you know... its jetpacks man.

10 hours ago, Evan said:

Oh and theres this thing too... maybe for lower end donations or just free?

Bro if they fucking make JT class a donation thing i'll honestly be done with the server. Icefuse cucked money enough out of everyone. JT is my main class and that would kill me

Edited by Jayarr
1 hour ago, Jayarr said:

Bro if they fucking make JT class a donation thing i'll honestly be done with the server. Icefuse cucked money enough out of everyone. JT is my main class and that would kill me

1 hour ago, Zahariel said:

"GIVE HIM A JET PACK!"

latest?cb=20160629042831

Ok fair enough, I actually forgot that jet trooper wasnt a VIP job my bad. What about making the jump pack purchasable tho?