Endor happenings

NaquisAKANuKwah

Name: Naquis

Who helped (If applicable): Bogey, Albaber, Nalon, Killjoy, Nado, Embark

Event/Encounter Name: Malachite returns.

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j4Kn7fL43XCJ4NncOptMrJ6qRfs85Uz1QY0pEP2SfWc/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

KrMCdFv.png

God's silliest soldier | KITTYPOSTING BANDIT FROM ZAMBIA

20230204_125729.jpg?width=676&height=676

3/10 Jedi couldnt do anything seemed like it was a kill farm against troopers. Jedi should be able to defend the troops against the Sith but was unable to due to the sith using Teleport and Diamond storm and even force reflect. Sith would teleport to troopers kill them and teleport away

3/10. Terrible event. 5 sith against three Jedi and a handful of troopers? Having us wander around the woods doing nothing? Half of my battalion got offline because we had no clue what was happening. The only reason I didn't arrest half of your EJs is because I couldn't tell which ones were breaking GM rules and which were just being terrible EJs. The constant running away was bad enough, but using FORCE TELEPORT TO JUST TRAVEL AROUND BASE? Please for the love of god stop running Sith events. The sith kept respawning after death. Also, DO NOT USE FORCE REFLECT WHILE YOU ARE MOVING. I have a whole slew of force powers I have never seen used before that I will be suggesting be banned from EJ use, just because of this event. 

Edited by Bane
Wrote when I was angry, removing unconstructive stuff
  • Confused 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

3 minutes ago, Tomm said:

3/10 Jedi couldnt do anything seemed like it was a kill farm against troopers. Jedi should be able to defend the troops against the Sith but was unable to due to the sith using Teleport and Diamond storm and even force reflect. Sith would teleport to troopers kill them and teleport away

Understood, don't know why they are using diamond storm and force reflect. Did you happen to get the names of these people?

2/10 It had a great premise but it came lacking due to the EJ's going a bit far with some of the abilities they had especially they sith using teleport. The troopers also didnt have much to do since sith just kill them in 2 seconds and one kept going for troopers instead of jedi and when they did go for jedi the troopers couldn't shoot as they might get hit. Nothing happened in the beginning either thus alot of troopers getting off.

3/10 So, events/encounters are there to entertain the players first, not be an excuse to RDM Clones and Jedi. I could excuse the 6 or so Sith because it was fun fighting Sith for a little bit. Then they just kind of kept coming back, escaping, coming back, and force leaping all around. And to top it all off you had a Sith EJ that went 21-1 that was doing all of the above, PLUS using Force teleport up the ass. It was difficult and annoying for Jedi, and even more so for troopers. I don't know how much control you had over your EJ's, but it's your responsibility to make sure they're not being annoying like that

Edited by Katy
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

2 minutes ago, NaquisAKANuKwah said:

Understood, don't know why they are using diamond storm and force reflect. Did you happen to get the names of these people?

Well I dont want to publicly call them out I would talk to the GM and ask who was what

2/10

Originally, the event was interesting with the stuff happening over at Endor. But once the sith spawned in, it turned into nothing but a kill frenzy for the sith. Troppers couldn't do anything, if they stood still they all got slaughtered. Jedi were outnumbered as well, and the event honestly turned from a semi-cool mystery in Endor into just a kill fest. Sith were also just using a whole lot of powers that I didn't even know they were allowed to use.

In short: Way too many sith with way too much health using a lot of teleport.

4 minutes ago, Tomm said:

Well I dont want to publicly call them out I would talk to the GM and ask who was what

If you want to privately PM me, i can always talk with the EJ's responsible. 

Same goes to anyone, if you have names, please PM me in teamspeak. I will have a talk with them (if you request it)

Im sorry but i'm going to give my 2nd ever 0/10 for this.....thing...

It had SO much potential then just....nothing...let me list some complaints

1 - NOTHING HAPPENED, we went to Endor and walked around for like 30 minutes, we were told we would die in the forest, I walked in the forest for like 10 minutes and stated this in comms, nothing happened
2 - The EJs were bad, they ran around b-hopping and messing with body groupers, and seemed like they had no idea what to do
3 - The random fog editing and skybox changing, the fog was bright, then dark, then vanished, and the sky went from day to night to noon to evening to missing textures? What??
4 - After all this you guys just hopped on Sith and killed everyone...

Lack of story, lack of planning, lack of direction, overall, an event that made me get off the server because it was that..just.....not good..

RIP Family of Euphoria