The hunt

Babatunde

9/10 I didnt have a Comms device mans. Didnt know about the guns thing :)

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

7/10 

48 minutes ago, Bosk said:

5/10 i hated the trandos and sitting there doing nothing but other than that a ten it felt like i was on tattoine keep doing what your doing 

Sorry that you didnt like that part of the RP. ill try to work around how long ppl are captive for

48 minutes ago, Donut said:

5/10 Not a big fan of being held prisoner for 40min, also didn't like to try and breakout and get gunned down in half a second by a T21 and also being told that I can't try to breakout by a guard

that part i wasnt there for so i dont really know the full rp situation, but ill try to work on allowing prisoners to escape more 

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Babatunde said:

Sorry that you didnt like that part of the RP. ill try to work around how long ppl are captive for

that part i wasnt there for so i dont really know the full rp situation, but ill try to work on allowing prisoners to escape more 

I love how you encorperate lots of rp I Love rp more than shootem ups