327th's repentence.

Zahariel

After receiving word that our battalion has been deemed "The Minge Battalion" I was very disappointed. In order to rectify this, and show the server we are serious about reversing that opinion, we had an hour long talk, followed by two hours of NULL/RC PT. We nearly missed out on a Deployment Mission in order to finish said PT. This was to show that we were serious, apologetic, and ready to do greater things in service to the Republic. On behalf of the entire 327th, I apologize for any Mingey behavior or shenanigans. Thank you @Apache4k and the others involved with the PT for taking the time to drill us.

6D903F623DDDA744847DB471D8C9C8E2428BC7CB10F2D70E59E165D8875CED2CDE96B3EE46759889

4 hours ago, Blueberry said:

Get fuckin memed kek

Instead of laughing that YOUR troopers got PT, you should be joining them and be a leader of a serious battalion instead of a meme battalion. You should be twice the amount of PT your troopers got.

Anyway, good job @Zahariel. Good to know someone is actually stepping up to change this title of the 327th right now, it should've been the BCMD to do it since hes the battalion commander, but at least someone did it.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Punda said:

Instead of laughing that YOUR troopers got PT, you should be joining them and be a leader of a serious battalion instead of a meme battalion. You should be twice the amount of PT your troopers got.

Anyway, good job @Zahariel. Good to know someone is actually stepping up to change this title of the 327th right now, it should've been the BCMD to do it since hes the battalion commander, but at least someone did it.

GET FUCKING REKT!!!!!! Also #bannanasgetringripe

On 11/12/2017 at 7:08 PM, Punda said:

@Punda is 100% correct in what he said and instead of laughing at us for proving that we have realized our ways and want to fix it you should be joining us and encourage us to prove to the whole server that we want to get the 327th name out of the shit hole it fell into like @Zahariel did. Get your shit together @Blueberry I don't want to see us fall like the 187th did.

Edited by Draver
  • Agree 1
On 11/12/2017 at 0:15 PM, Zahariel said:

After receiving word that our battalion has been deemed "The Minge Battalion" I was very disappointed.

On 11/12/2017 at 2:51 PM, Blueberry said:

Get fuckin memed kek

What the fuck is this Banana?

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

solid point - you shouldn't strive to be known as the meme battalion by being autistic and cancerous - the 41st earned that with having a commander for almost a fucking year and being a relaxed and chill battalion (not MINGEY, chill).

3 hours ago, Draver said:

I don't want to see us fall like the 187th did.

sobs as you were the 2nd to last BCMD and it had 20-30 players on every day and @Reaper killed my baby (just kidding reaper u know i love u and that u did a good job)