Smeck's Staff App

Smeck

RP Name: Smeck ( TR SC JT MSG Smeck )

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59693932

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):    I want to be an Administrator because I want to help this server to keep constantly growing and build a community like non other. For me to acomplish this task I have already dedicated myself to this server and as of right now I am on at least 3 hours a day to try and better my battalion and train as many new players as I possibly can. The next step for me on this server would be to apply and hopefully achieve Administrator, which obviousley is what I have just done. I believe that my experience as higher up staff on previouse servers will be a great benifit to me and the server if I become staff, with me saying that I will also mention that in my past experience I have had to deal with many different and difficult situations in all kinds of scenarios. I have been a community member since the day the forums launched, and I have come from the aftermath of the mass leaving and resignations from the Icefuse incident, and since that day I have always wanted to be sure that what happened that day will never happpen on Synergy this is one of my main motives along with building a great and fun community to join the staff team, I believe everyone should have a right to a fair oppinion. One other major reason is that I have been seeing how well the staff team seems to get along and have a great time together with themselves and the players, with me watching all of the fun that I am missing out on I would love to be part of a staff team like this, so I can further expand my experience of fun on this server while at the same time providing for it. Probably my highest personal moral and value for a server is that I make sure everyone is out to have a good time because at the end of the day thats what it's all about.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):     I am now well into my Senior year in high school, I skipped a grade back in elementary school, and hope to one day get a PHD in Paleontology. I have had Previouse staff experiance on a couple GMOD serves, I always try to take great care and effort into Whatever I may be doing big or small, with that being said I have just recently got a job at a movie theatre and hope to stay there until I graduate. I play multiple Varsity sports including Water Polo, And Soccer, I also have a soft spot for video games, which is why when I am not at a practice I am here on this server or on another game having a good time.

Do you have any previous staff experience?  Yes, I have staffed on -Ice- Community [ Head admin ], and on Electric rp [ Admin ]