[ACCEPTED] Xuen's staff app

Xuen

RP Name: Xuen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69152864

VIP (Y/N): no

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be able to help people and also create sims in the future as I have lots of ideas for them. Now I usually play in the mornings and sometimes it can be rough not having a admin to spawn in barcs for patrol or even deal with some rdming shinys. I think becoming a admin will also help me get more involved with the community. I like building social capital with people. With this server I found that it's enjoyable building it with all of you. Although I will start off with just those whitelist tickets, I will do my job to the fullest as I know I have what it takes.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like jazz, and I don't like the community snobs of jazz. I have played a lot of first person shooters and have spent probably over 500+ hours on just finding my sensitivity. I also accidentally will press my scp-1048 keybinds when I am trying to spawn in ammo. Don't worry if you see that SCP-1048 wants a friend. On the SCP server I was head RnD and had to do a lot of dummy wrangling. I enjoy Gmod and just games in general.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes 2 servers one I was a admin, and the other one I was a moderator. The server I was a moderator on I made lots of social capital, and some decent dupes. The people who ran through them liked it. I have never been removed from a administration position unless I've asked a HA or UA to do so.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Nearing 1.8k hours of Gmod and around 70+ hours on the server

Rancor Med 1SG Xuen(under Stix), Warrant Officer Hammer (under stix), Warrant Officer Alpha-66(BIRD)

11 hours ago, Xuen said:

Can confirm this is me I wrote this while my power was out but its the same account 

Hey man make sure you stick to one account. Not the end of the world but their are some rules and stuff about only having one.

+1 welcome aboard!

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

Hey man make sure you stick to one account. Not the end of the world but their are some rules and stuff about only having one.

+1 welcome aboard!

I appologize about that

Rancor Med 1SG Xuen(under Stix), Warrant Officer Hammer (under stix), Warrant Officer Alpha-66(BIRD)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA