[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Logan Staff Re-Application

loganhd44

RP Name: Command Sergeant Major Jek | Logan 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124527939

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I was resigning from the server and wasn't planning on returning back.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because I recently returned back to starwars rp and I enjoyed doing it in the past. I enjoy helping others out and the staff team is a great way to do so especially when other staff are AFK in early hours. This allows for more things to do throughout down time while making the server more enjoyable and easier for players. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like my previous time as a staff member went well advancing throughout the programs and learning new things throughout GMOD. I developed alot of good relations with others staff members when helping out with events, helping them out with new things, and/or just talking with them. It expanded my knowledge of staff sits and just helping people out in general.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by loganhd44
formatting / coloring edit

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA