DaBaby Rollin UP

Name: Coal

Who helped (If applicable): Spookz

Event/Encounter Name: DaBaby Rollin Up

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A civilian walked into the Anaxes base claiming that he had a cursed baby and that it needed to be destroyed. The baby had a curse on Anaxes and showed his power by cursing a clone, killing him. He said he would keep this curse on this planet unless they help him find pieces to the toy. Foe helped the baby find the pieces of the toy, in which the baby used to bring upon his mother, in which figuring out that the clones were attacking the baby, launched an attack of zombies on the base. The clones succesfully held off the zombies while the baby was killed and the zombies grew stronger. A force of clones left base to go search as to where the mother went, she was protecting herself with zombies, but with no avail, as she was killed, and all the curses went away.

KrMCdFv.png

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv       

Forum Admin

6/10 ig

Didn't really involve many people, not sure what was going on 90% of the time.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

1 minute ago, Guac said:

6/10 ig

Didn't really involve many people, not sure what was going on 90% of the time.

It was mostly occuring at like the CY / Front gate area, so if you weren't there at some points, I can see why you could be confused

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv       

6/10 only for the fact that I was in IR with a bounty hunter then when I left it all there was left were zombies too shoot. 

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata | CF-99 Crosshair

Current: RANCOR