Send your PT troopers to Delta Squad

Panda

If anyone ever needs some PT done for a trooper, Delta Squad would be more than happy than to do some PT for them. We primarily do punishment PT, but any kind is fine. Me and other Delta Squad sometimes do PT for people within 501st, and I personally would that, by the end of the PT they wanted to off themselves due to the type of PT I do with them. @Corey Cole (I hope this is the 501st Corey) can probably back me up, and as well as other 501st members can. 

On 11/6/2017 at 11:24 PM, Punda said:

If anyone ever needs some PT done for a trooper, Delta Squad would be more than happy than to do some PT for them. We primarily do punishment PT, but any kind is fine. Me and other Delta Squad sometimes do PT for people within 501st, and I personally would that, by the end of the PT they wanted to off themselves due to the type of PT I do with them. @Corey Cole (I hope this is the 501st Corey) can probably back me up, and as well as other 501st members can. 

If they do really poorly, do you make them do PT with Laughing Pineapple and Cantaloupe?

• Agree 1