[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (SkiTz) Staff Re-Application

SkiTz

RP Name: SkiTz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90482136

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was busy for a while and needed time away.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm getting active in the server again and want to get back into my daily routine. Me doing my GM work and Making my dupes for future events as well as make sure everyone is having a good time and following server rules was the main reason i stayed interested in the server for the nearly 2000 hours i have played. I want to rejoin the staff team and hopefully help out the best i can.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went really well i started my adventure as a NA and just worked my way up doing a lot of TR training's and working with new members to get them situated. I worked well with the staff team and really liked who i was on the team with and what we got to accomplish together. I had the most fun I've had on the server during my first 3 Deployments for the battalion and Regiment i was in i had a ton of fun doing the work i did and am interested in rejoining.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by SkiTz

Former: Doom's Unit Commander, Havoc Squad Brimstone
spacer.png

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA