Sith on Anaxes

Name: Arty

Event/Encounter Name: Sith on Anaxes

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Sith and Cad Bane attacked Base, There were ships, basic encounter

KrMCdFv.png

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

14 minutes ago, Deathtiger said:

4/10 as you said just a basic little thing

Please give criticism and a description of why you rated this a 4 

Edited by Ethan

Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

11 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Please give criticism and a description of why you rated this a 4 

It was a basic event started with a random attack with landers droppping pods then B-1's. After they was cleared the attacked moved to the BCC and in the process of killing droids a random sith comes and starts attacking the bcc. After the Droids was clear and the sith was left, he ran to the warp LAAT and went to the jedi temple where the sith was getting beat so they cloked and ran then uncloked becuase of SOBDE where the sith was kill. That is the reason I gave the rating that I did. 

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

5 minutes ago, Deathtiger said:

It was a basic event started with a random attack with landers droppping pods then B-1's. After they was cleared the attacked moved to the BCC and in the process of killing droids a random sith comes and starts attacking the bcc. After the Droids was clear and the sith was left, he ran to the warp LAAT and went to the jedi temple where the sith was getting beat so they cloked and ran then uncloked becuase of SOBDE where the sith was kill. That is the reason I gave the rating that I did. 

That is just a description of the event, That holds no criticism which is what I asked for, if you could please leave some

Just now, Ethan said:

That is just a description of the event, That holds no criticism which is what I asked for, if you could please leave some

my criticism is how basic it was. The CIS attacked with no goal in mind like to steal/destory anything also you just put in a random Sith that did nothing but attack people that was fighting droids with no RP from the Sith. I dont know why the sith was there other than the reason to extent the event. 

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

Just now, Deathtiger said:

my criticism is how basic it was. The CIS attacked with no goal in mind like to steal/destory anything also you just put in a random Sith that did nothing but attack people that was fighting droids with no RP from the Sith. I dont know why the sith was there other than the reason to extent the event. 

The CIS goal is to overtake the base, Like it is in every event. The Sith was leading the group of CIS as there was no Tactical Droid with them, There would of been RP from the sith but he was killed and was not med revived therefor no RP could of been present. I will try to make it more clear next time but I thought most people could tell