Quinnz Staff Application

Quinnz

RP Name: Quinnz, CG MED SPC Quinnz, or Jedi Youngling Quinnz.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:239731833

Timezone: Pacific Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been playing this server for a while now and have come to enjoy it. I see the staff have difficulties doing basic administrating work "banning, whitelisting, etc" and would love to help. I think with all the experience I have I can really bring a lot of new opportunities for the server and its players. I wish to make a bigger name for myself as well, I want the players to know I'm here to help. I can also help with server content (scripts) to better improve players' experiences. The current staff team is good, I've been watching them and I believe they can do better, and I want to be the person to bring that out of them. All in all, I can bring a lot to the table. :)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Quinn, I'm 15 going on 16. I try to keep my cool in all situations and I'm trying to get accustomed to the server's expectations, so far I think I have it down. I think this will be a fun experience as well, to both learn from current staff, and teach them with my past experience.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

• Past owner of MTE.
  • Owner of DarkRP server for 3 years.
  • Owner of HL2RP server for 1 year.
  • Owner of Rust server for 1/2 years.
  • Superadmin on 1 DarkRP server.

-1  Although I believe he could be a fine candidate in the future, there is the problem below (which he is aware of): 

My experience with him in game has be very limited and unfortunately questionable at best.

His inability to clarification of said things in the open mic and not clearing up misconceptions until pressed by myself and his battalion leadership has me worried about this staff request.

- Commander Keller / Oxen

3 hours ago, Mike said:

-1 listen Quinnz I'm not saying you would be a bad staff but I have seen nothing but minging from you when your on 

27 minutes ago, oxen96818 said:

-1  Although I believe he could be a fine candidate in the future, there is the problem below (which he is aware of): 

My experience with him in game has be very limited and unfortunately questionable at best.

His inability to clarification of said things in the open mic and not clearing up misconceptions until pressed by myself and his battalion leadership has me worried about this staff request.

- Commander Keller / Oxen

The same reasons. -1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Banned

-1, he is blacklisted from Shadow Company....