CC-1345's Request

Name: Slak

Who helped (If applicable): Arty

Event/Encounter Name: CC-1345's Request

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A commander's squad was recently sent out to Endor for a recon mission but his mission went extremely unsuccessful. So he asked for help from other battalions. Most of the battalions were sent to Endor to do some recon / CQC / tech rp / and Civilian extraction.

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Slak
Spelling

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

10/10 Very much enjoyable!

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

6/10

That might seem harsh, but I'm going off of our scale. I didn't really see much RP, and the shooting aspect wasn't very well-thought out, in my opinion. The spawning didn't really seem to have any consistency, as it was just.. droids everywhere. It would have been nicer with more preparation and thought put into where things were and why they were there.

• Informative 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

So you split this event into two different waves. Dividing battalions into "the people we send first, and the people we send slightly after". This had no reason to it when going through the event. Nothing really stopping you from going all of us at once. No real objects where taken before the second wave was deployed and no roleplay reason behind it. All you did was make a couple people have to wait around in MHB for 15 minutes, instead of letting them join in on the fun. If you're gonna have a split wave thing try and have something important to push these multiple waves, instead of just two waves for the sake of two waves.

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

6/10

That might seem harsh, but I'm going off of our scale. I didn't really see much RP, and the shooting aspect wasn't very well-thought out, in my opinion. The spawning didn't really seem to have any consistency, as it was just.. droids everywhere. It would have been nicer with more preparation and thought put into where things were and why they were there.

Thank you for your response and will be sure to work on some of these things listed here. One thing is during the briefing, made it clear to what was the reason for the attack and why these placements were happening of this attack. I am not sure if you were present or not during the briefing, but would just like to clear that section for those that might be confused.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png