Unkindled: Inspection gone wrong!

Unkindled

Name: Unkindled

Helpers: Onyankapon, Rodger, Arty

Event Name: Rodger Needs Help

Description of the Event: Rodger the Naval was headed to the Aurek to do an inspection upon entering the base he notices that the base has been broken into. As he starts to comms in the problem Death Watch come down and take him at gunpoint. Over communications the conversation is heard of the naval being taken prisoner. The Death Watch ship heads up towards a ship near village and the Death Watch ship is attacked. During the attack they head to Endor and prepare a refuel and interrogation/torture rodger for vital information.
KrMCdFv.png

The first past was a little corny. I didn't like how I tried to negotiate at the beginning and was met with a rayshield being randomly no collided and then being shot, then when I enter, the ray shield is immeadiately recollided and all of the event jobs with high hp and jetpacks rush me. I like the endor part though
5/10

🌓🌙

9/10. Great to see an event where we actually utilize the 104th!

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Just now, FatherHanz said:

The first past was a little corny. I didn't like how I tried to negotiate at the beginning and was met with a rayshield being randomly no collided and then being shot, then when I enter, the ray shield is immeadiately recollided and all of the event jobs with high hp and jetpacks rush me. I like the endor part though
5/10

Tbh we we're trying to get you guys off the ship because they we're supposed to leave right away. None of them heard no negotiations at all in the beginning and I was there myself and didn't hear you say anything. Not only that I heard the opposite of people attempting to immediately blow into the ship so we had to rush and enter hyperspace. Also I was aware of there high HP I told them not to chase and to only get you off the ship. Even with the HP it wouldn't matter you would have died either way because you were out numbered 5-1