Lively - An abandoned site

Lively

Name: Lively

Who helped (If applicable): Ducki/Arty

Event/Encounter Name: An abandoned site

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):
Troopers were sent to investigate a research lab that was abandoned and stopped receiving intel, only to find one of the troopers sent with them was infected.

KrMCdFv.png

7/10

The premise was built very well and you clearly had a plan for it but it seemed like your EJ failed to adapt to multiple situations which resulted in him getting killed and then complaining about it in debrief when you couldn't be around to give it yourself.

I was ordered to search his body by a Commander after he was downed by zombies. Kind of goofy, but orders are orders. He then sent me a PM telling me "No but a med revive would be nice" or something along those lines, essentially telling me "No, you didn't search me". When he was inevitably med revived, the same Commander made an attempt to further the RP by doing a bio-scan on him and attempting to initiate a quarantine protocol because he was wounded by one of these "experiments". He was surrounded by a small circle of people with guns pointed at him and he told us almost verbatim, "No, you're not arresting me, fuck you" and ran away. He was either a very good actor here, or he was speaking OOC and going against player choice. I know better than most people that player choice can sometimes be idiotic, but in both these situations, he could have been creative or gone with the potential for RP that could have made the event more memorable.

Overall, good event, and these things happening didn't much take away from this, but make sure your EJs are willing to adapt and don't get miffed when things don't go their way.

• Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC