Black's Jar Jar's Friends

Black

Name: Black

Who helped (If applicable): Silvy and Blue

Event/Encounter Name: Jar Jar's Friends

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):  Jar Jar crashed landed at anaxes saying that his friends were kidnapped by the Umbarans and the CIS, republic saved them while fighting off heavy CIS resistance

KrMCdFv.png

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

9/10 Good event for people to do something else then just stand dead around

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

So that screen tint filter thing you had going on with the fog was just awful. All it did was make the screen slightly darker and after a little bit hurt my eyes from strain. I get trying to set an atmosphere, but please don't use the editors with that setting again, it really hurt my eyes after just a couple minutes.

I heard multiple instances of droids being spawned on top of players. As well as experienced droids being spawn on top of myself. At times it made sense when we where near the AAT, but it also happened in the middle of no where during the event, try and double check when spawning so people don't get spawned on top of. Outside of that droids health and difficulty where great.

I did like having the secondary point we had to take to lower the door, as well as the dupe felt really nice as the mass of props made for a real war torn area. Good work on those. Actually made the map feel a lot more fleshed out.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

8/10 that was very fun 

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate