Current Staff Rank:

Admin
Are you Currently a GH?:

No
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:

463:15:34
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

8 or 9
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes, I Understand
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

I love to work with people for doing things such as Events and Encounters as a VIP for event jobs.I want to be a GM to create events that are really unique and show

that they have effort and attention to detail taken into each and every event.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ID4YPg7V8wNwDZuACHYa9rAlan39ekLygqxCq3UituA/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15eTYHsMoX3DBLj_wllSauW6v0FX1gPhMjZ0s6uZwnlY/edit

Edited by Aeon

:pepeL:

13 hours ago, Eagle said:

The Venenator Recapture seems like a fun event idea, but the Kashyyk invasion has almost no base story, How are you going to make this event different and unique like how you described in your app?

These are primarily rough drafts but the plan with the kashyyk invasion was to give it player driven options on how to continue the story

:pepeL:

3 hours ago, Aeon said:

These are primarily rough drafts but the plan with the kashyyk invasion was to give it player driven options on how to continue the story

I get that you want people to make player driven options, but they also need an objective or at least a reason why they would be deployed on Kaysheek. Look at @Bacta's events for example. They have a base story that is interesting and new, but it also has player driven choises. If you would just deploy any battalion and tell them to look around, then people wont know where to start and then it is probably going to be chaotic.

I just think that a rough draft should have at least a base story or an objective just like in your first doc.

Edited by Eagle

spacer.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• 2 weeks later...