Sith Trained Youngling

Name: Coal

Who helped (If applicable): Jay

Event/Encounter Name: Sith Trained Jedi

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A Sith Lord had stole a Jedi Youngling and had taught them the ways of the Sith. He had also taught him how to swing a lightsaber, and brought him to base to kill some clones for entertainment. The Sith did not attack until he was provoked by a Jedi and a whole bunch of chaos sprouted. The Youngling was retrieved, after being set on fire, shot, and other stuff by the Guild, and returned back to the Jedi where he was brought to Coruscant.

KrMCdFv.png

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv       

I love how free flowing you let the RP go. I doubt the whole BB being wanted and being hunted down was even a small part of the plan. Letting us run with it and do that was great and I love when BH's are able to adapt to player choice.

The downsides, honestly your event jobs where annoying as a mother fucker. The sith did every cheezy thing he could do to get as many kills as possible, the kids whinning made me want to bash my head into a fucking wall till i passed out. I loved the idea,  i hated the event jobs, make the kid a lot more like a sith apprentice and not just a whining child, and a bit less clone focus from the sith lord, remember sith should focus jedi over clones.

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png