The retaking of Umbara

Bluecar

Name: Bluecar

Who helped (If applicable): Rodger, Ages, blue and Foe

Event/Encounter Name: The retaking of Umbara

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): No

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): When the Republic attacked geo the CIS sent it main force to retake umbara as it did a and the 212th 21st and DU was called into retake it back from them

KrMCdFv.png

4/10 The build was alright, but there really wasn't much to the event besides shooting droids and dying. We had a good 10-20 people fighting 3 EJs, 2 of which had over 20 lives combined. The other EJ had 50k HP and took less than 20k damage the entire event, ending with 39 kills. I understand the fact that the EJ broke your rules isn't your fault, but the odds seemed quite stacked against us. The EJs having so many made the event last over 100 minutes. Finally, this is a very personal opinion, but not allowing jetpacks at all highly kills the fun for me. I completely understand limiting them severely, like not letting you jump to higher places/ridges, but making it so JT troopers/2ndAC can't use it for maneuverability in combat hurts, ESPECIALLY against a 50k hp Grievous. All that aside I still had fun, thanks for hosting. 

• Agree 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png