Hutt Rescue Part 2

Name: Shpack STEAM_0:1:79351905

Who helped (If applicable): Shockpoint STEAM_0:0:72936970 Blackberry STEAM_0:1:234472636 Spoons STEAM_0:0:220927667 Orion STEAM_0:1:192002324

Event/Encounter Name: Hutt Rescue Part 2

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Gobga the Hutt has stolen CIS information and wishes to help the republic, troops are sent to meet with him on endor but the Hutt ends up being captured while the troops are busy helping clear the Hutt's home town. Troops are then sent to GEO to get the hutt back from the CIS.

KrMCdFv.png

9/10

Easily one of the best encounters I have seen on this server. The building was well thought out, there was a lot of RP, the combat was good, the premise was good, excellent work. We'd all love to see more like this in the future, dude!

Excellent work!

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

8/10 I dont know how many times is enough but ill say it again. These 212th x 41st events have been sick and we gotta continue these. And personally Shpack you're improving a lot thorough these last events you've been doing for us. Keep it up!!!!!!1

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody