The Newer Weapon Base

Question: When we last changed the Weapon Base it was mainly because of the server box(correct me if I am wrong). Since we have gotten a newer server box, is it possible that we can go back to the newer weapon base?

Comments/Concerns: The only reason why I ask this is mainly because the current weapons base has a couple issues for some others other than just me. The issue being whenever there is a certain amount of things spawned or lag. It becomes basically impossible to use any weapon to glitch. The only solution is the respawn, but yet the issue returns after a couple minutes.

Staff Member you're asking: @ Founder @ Developer

Additional info: If you want a video of what it looks like than DM me. (The link isn’t working)

Trixster#8413

• Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Founder
Founder

I'm not too sure if the newer base would actually fix this issue but I can look into it I suppose. Nevertheless, even with the new hardware the new base would still be extremely taxing on the server and have a huge dent on performance. To put it in perspective, non of the other clone wars servers that are pulling 90+ players are using the base you are referring to (to my knowledge of course) a majority of them are on the one we currently use. 

• Informative 1
  • 3 months later...
Forum Admin

Question Answered

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums