Adding something to the server stress test

Question: Would it be possible to add the weather mod "StormFox" to the new server box stress test? Its a sick mod but before i make and new 
I make a suggestion i want to see if the box could handle it well enough before making a suggestion and wasting peoples time.

Comments: Really just asking if we can add this to the stress test. 

Staff Member you're asking: @ Founder @ Developer 

Additional info: Would be cool to test it out on the "Big event" for the server stress test 
57 minutes ago, Arizona said:

Question: Would it be possible to add the weather mod "StormFox" to the new server box stress test? Its a sick mod but before i make and new 
I make a suggestion i want to see if the box could handle it well enough before making a suggestion and wasting peoples time.

Comments: Really just asking if we can add this to the stress test. 

Staff Member you're asking: @ Founder @ Developer 

Additional info: Would be cool to test it out on the "Big event" for the server stress test 

I'm sure, as much as it would immerse players in the battlefield, I say its really not needed to be quite honest. It is just a little bit too much for the players and some people might not have the hardware to run expensive shadows in big maps. 

I understand that you want to add this in order to stress test however we are currently doing the stress test on the new box just to test the server resources, These weather mods are not more server intensive than client intensive. So a lot of clients will lag a lot for no good reason. 

Edited by Maxwells
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 2

:FeelsDankMan: :DERPPERS:<--- You reading this

• 2 months later...