WHO SHOT THE RHYDONIUM!! - Thunder

Thunder

Name: Thunder

Who helped (If applicable): Harsh, Turtle

Event Name: DONT SHOOT THE RHYDONIUM!

Link to Event Document (optional): The Republic were sent to Geonosis to take out a weapons factory producing tons of rhydonium canisters. The Republic split into two forces; one to take down the comms tower, and the other to shut of the rayshield to the base. In order to do this, they had to fight through many waves of droids. Once into the compound, some defect slammed a rhydonium canister and blew up the whole compound. We only made it out with one canister.

KrMCdFv.png

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

9/10 could've been better im just playin pretty smooth event if i do say so myself

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

7/10 it has good combat but I do have one suggestion and this is for most DMs. Try to include more vehicles air and ground.  Plus different droid models like B2 and droideka. Since the Clone Wars was full of vehicles and different droids.  It makes the battle far more random and not just "shoot B1s". It as well would raise difficulty for us to not feel like gods and more like clones that can get hurt

• Friendly 1
1 minute ago, Yea360 said:

7/10 it has good combat but I do have one suggestion and this is for most DMs. Try to include more vehicles air and ground.  Plus different droid models like B2 and droideka. Since the Clone Wars was full of vehicles and different droids.  It makes the battle far more random and not just "shoot B1s". It as well would raise difficulty for us to not feel like gods and more like clones that can get hurt

I would love to include Droideka NPCs, but that's not in the spawn menu we use for NPCs. I would love to have incorporated more land vehicles, but to my surprise, no one really asked for one. Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely raise the difficulty next time :)

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png