Holocron Assault

Misfit

2/10

High health commando droids just spamming flamethrowers with no regard for tactical inserts in the area. They ended up cloaking, and stealing holocrons. something happened with a corrupted shadow however it never came to fruition other than stealing the holocron. Literally was just a force user to open the vault. Low rating because GM was trying to win rather than trying to entertain

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

3/10

Positives:

Jedi Event

Negatives:

B-Hopping commando droids with flamethrowers vs Jedi...normally I love Jedi events, but this was just a headache because you can't hit such small hitboxes with the lack of lightsaber hitboxes.

The health and armor of commando droids. Land two defensive heavy attacks against a commando droid didn't kill it.

Cloaked body blocking commando droids.

I don't have a rating, as I was the shadow in the event, but as I was attacking the commando droids as well, they should have had way less health to be honest. They had been hit by a lightsaber several upon several times while stood still and by my lightsaber and everyone else's. Looking back on it, I believe there should've been more conflict with the shadow that could've made it more fun instead of cloaking, grabbing holocrons, and getting out. 

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv