BlackPink - New virus on anaxe

BlackPink

Name: BlackPink

Who helped (If applicable): Kaptin

Event Name: New virus on anaxe

Link to Event Document (optional): Patrol gone wrong, DU went to Aurek as a patrol but found droid. The droid were making a virus. The virus had multiple stage, pink - speak non sense, green- want to infect, cough a lot and also speak non sense.

KrMCdFv.png

1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

3/10

I was going to give a 5 however...
- "The virus can now pass through filters"
An airborne virus can NOT pass through filters. They are FILTERS. No airborne virus can go through a virus designed to stop an airborne virus from going through the filter.

My other criticisms
- Very weird execution
  - Random messages in advert like "Medics feel an urge to make a cure" which kinda destroys free will...
  - People were doing different symptoms and some just didn't know what to do, seemed very uninformed
- Lack of planning, read above
- Lots of just random talking in OOC with Event Job it was a bit weird...

Edited by Atark
  • Informative 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

2/10 

Virus events are not creative in my opinion. There usually is no build up, no story, no context, and forces minge rp.

When a director says Virus events are the worst events/encounters it usually means to stay away from doing them. I understand you're experimenting with ideas but when things go all over the place and it turns into chaos thats what makes people despise these things. 

• Informative 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

4/10

There was uh.. I don't know. It didn't seem... put together. It seemed kind of cobbled together, especially considering that (and I'm not even a grammar nazi) every single GM Message was misspelled in some way.

There was very little immersion- but all of that is stuff that you can improve on! Lookin' forward to more events!

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Thank you all for the reply, I did learn a lot in this infection event. Here is a few things that I learn:

This is my first infection event and last, I never want to do that ever again.

I didn't really plan anything, I just wanted to test something.

English verb are hard, I hate them. French is better now that I think about it.

Running around coloring people was hard, I don't really want to do that again.

I didn't know a director said that infection event are the worst (or some things like that), but I understand him now.

• Friendly 1
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

1 minute ago, BlackPink said:

Thank you all for the reply, I did learn a lot in this infection event. Here is a few things that I learn:

This is my first infection event and last, I never want to do that ever again.

I didn't really plan anything, I just wanted to test something.

English verb are hard, I hate them. French is better now that I think about it.

Running around coloring people was hard, I don't really want to do that again.

I didn't know a director said that infection event are the worst (or some things like that), but I understand him now.

Don't worry man! It happens to all of us! Whats important is that you have the enthusiasm to keep going as a great GM.

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c