The Fresh batch of CC's

jacobfyfe

0/10 from me and holger (He said he's busy rn and can't put it down). Right so for starters not a single person I talked to had any fun with this and I don't mean to sound like an ass hole by any means because y'alls minds were in a good place just the execution could have been done better. When doing my squads sim we weren't told what to do after contact had been made with the hostage taker so I did comms RP assuming that they would continue to tell us what to do afterwards. After I got no response I tried to lure the hostage taker out the squad opened fire to try to take out the hostage taker and after we unloaded into him we were told we failed because the guy apparently killed the hostage after we unloaded into him. Then after the sim we were told they would explain were we went wrong but that didn't even happen as they just tried moving us along.

Edited by Jhonathon
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1

The Clover Crew Member

spacer.png

This is just from my perspective I gotta say 0/10 the regiment being deployed wasn't given much notice if any at all on top of that the event wasn't fun to the point multiple people myself included just went back to main. I don't mean to be rude but it truly was one of the worst events I've ever been a part of in my 5.6k hours of CWRP experience. 

Edit: Not to mention the fact that the parts that I was there for were so scuffed we had the game helper have to delete not one but 5 doors because the cc sims we had to run didn't work. 

Edited by Maddoxx
  • Agree 3

0/10 quite possibly the dumbest event i have partook in. Running around doing sim, and other "cc related things" and being told not what to do clearly and then yelled at cuz we didnt do something exactly how it was intended but never told how to do it. it was kinda a yikes tbh and posed as a deployment not a training. 

• Agree 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

4/10 I really wish you had explained the beginning beforehand so the people who werent interested could've not come. I like the idea, but it was messy. 2nd Part was pretty fun.

Work on jedi incorporation next time

• Informative 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

3/10 I think the CC training part was very fun and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I think 0/10 is a stretch. But I think there should've been RP towards the end instead of just shooting since that could've been a Main Event.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

9/10, regards of what others think this was a very well put together event. People just gave up and didn't want to do the actual RP portion. I think towards the end where it got fairly boring in my opinion, but other then that it was pretty great! Keep up the good work Jake some people just don't have the patience to sit through events.

• Informative 1

8/10, I liked the CC training, even tho in my squad everyone was trying to rush by themselves and not listen to the lead, which is not your fault. The part after the training was.. well I didn't like it that much but it was still good.

Edited by BlackPink
I'm a defect
  • Informative 1
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

8/10 From my perspective this event was awesome. Very different from any other event I've taken part in. Of course this type of thing isn't everyone's cup of tea. My only complaint is the pacing at the end was a bit lackluster. Still all around really fun and unique event! (:

I say 4/10 only because of the sim session. Since my squad got a bad impression from it. We had a hostage situation and was trying to contact the republic to meet the demands of the hostage taker. Because we didn't get a reply back we tried to get creative and shoot the dude when his guard was down. As well the sim part felt too similar to our other trainings that we have already went through making this feel like a forced section of stuff we already know and are used to. But if we removed the sim part and just say the event started to where we just passed training and got our armor. Have it where we spend our time relaxing at base then BOOM. Bomb goes off and event goes as normal. I believe this would of been a 8/10-10/10 across the board with myself included. Since it did feel like we were cornered. But that Sim part just removed alot of players and the fun out of it. I wanted to fill out a big review only because I dont want to feel like Im beating the GM down. He has done great events before and I thank him. I just think the biggest issue I saw is that most the vets here have done sims like that all the time and it feels like another training instead of an event. Otherwise I think will improve and fix this because you have made great story driven events. What you do best is make us feel like we're in a warzone fighting tooth and nail to push back. Focus on improving those sections and try to avoid things like our trainings already. As well with adding story elements. Thank you.

2/10 for me

It was a really sudden event (20 min notice tops) and when we spawned it it wasn't really explained. I changed to my job thinking it was a normal event and got berated with "Become CC, Read the Sign" over and over again, even though I was was trying to change (just need to say it once to one dude). Once we got into the actual event setting up for teams was quiet un organized. Numbers were very uneven and when I was picked for a "leader" role, the GM was very hesitant about wanting me in the spot, due to what I believe is my current rank.  Roles in Events if chosen randomly should be completely random regardless of rank. As for when we went into the sim, we were given a very brief idea of what to do, we breached and cleared the area, somehow more units were there saying the area was compromised even though it was fully cleared. Once we found the hostage taker we tried to make a deal, once the deal was made we tried to comms into the Sim command for instructions. We didn't receive any. We even told the GH who was the hostage taker in OOC that we couldn't reach anyone via comms so we're gonna just roll with it. Setup to take out the hostage taker when they were moved out to a main area. We then took out the hostage taker and were told we failed. Once we failed we were told we'd get an explanation, we did not and then they wanted us to move on. 

I do believe this could have went way, way better with more organization. 

Edited by OneClick
spelling

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1