Chumbus - The winter wildlife

Chumbus

Name: Chumbus

Who helped (If applicable): Lively

Event Name: The winter Wildlife

Summary: 212th were sent to a winter planet outpost where they arrived only to find the garrison under attack from strange wildlife. Once they thwarted they attack the soon realized the wildlife wasn't acting all on its on it was being spurred on by the CIS. After investigating the near by prison colony they were able to learn of this new CIS weapon making the wildlife go crazy and avenge their brothers.

KrMCdFv.png

i have a crush on Zendaya

10/10.

That was my favorite deployment. 

You were the only SA! You did super awesome for what you were able to pull off!
The awesome amount of passive RP and ENG RP and shit like that was AHHH YES!

It also at one point circled back to the ATTE in the pilot headquarters which I specially made. I had no clue that it would be this cool. 

Essentially, you brought a really really fun RP opportunity to light, and strengthened us as a batallion.

Had a super fun time.

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

4 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

10/10.

That was my favorite deployment. 

You were the only SA! You did super awesome for what you were able to pull off!
The awesome amount of passive RP and ENG RP and shit like that was AHHH YES!

It also at one point circled back to the ATTE in the pilot headquarters which I specially made. I had no clue that it would be this cool. 

Essentially, you brought a really really fun RP opportunity to light, and strengthened us as a batallion.

Had a super fun time.

just wanna follow up, if an engineer says "Can i repair this ATTE and get it working as an actual vehicle?" 

and the GM says yes,

That makes us so happy. Holy shit. It is such a good feeling. It makes people feel like their job is useful and they matter! It's dope as fuck! 

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

7/10 I liked that we were not forced down a path for the event and had to figure everything out for ourselves. Was good for a one person event but there were some issues such as NPC’s in the village that just stood there and it would’ve been better to talk through the NPC’s while cloaked. Overall, the event left a lot of freedom and allowed us to create a lot of RP but did not have an amazing story, dupe, or anything like that to take it to the next level. Good work, and thanks for deploying us. Hope you’re able to get more GH’s in the future.

Former:

Jedi Youngling