Halo 2 cario station

Bud

3/10

When you deploy naval don't have 10 others on the job, have them do the shooting while the 3 of the actual naval sit in a room and do nothing. The story was very confusing and hard to follow and keep in mind that most people have heard of halo but they don't know everything about it. I thank you for deploying naval but I feel like we were just props in the event.

• Friendly 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

7 minutes ago, Matt-Matthos said:

3/10

When you deploy naval don't have 10 others on the job, have them do the shooting while the 3 of the actual naval sit in a room and do nothing. The story was very confusing and hard to follow and keep in mind that most people have heard of halo but they don't know everything about it. I thank you for deploying naval but I feel like we were just props in the event.

I appericate the feedback i tried to cater it to you guys but in the game the actual naval literally are told by Lord hood fire mac rounds set cannons stuff like that it was more so RP based not combat wise but i understand overall  

The recreation was nice, and I'm sure that the EJ's and CIS who were marines had a lot of fun.
But from a naval point of view:
- I had no idea and instruction to what I had to do apart from fire cannons and tell you the status of the shields which required a few /me's 
- Other than the /me's , myself and the other naval were clueless on what to do and really had no involvement with the event aside from comms RP. 

I think for naval, I cant speak for anyone else, it would have been better if we had been given more direction and if we also were marines, involved with the fight. Or alternatively, us being active Pilots dogfighting and that. Some of this may have been because I didn't watch  the video, but I didn't want to spoil it as you recommended and that probably led to the naval being very confused and lost for the event. 

But I can see that people had a lot of fun with the rest which is good, your EJ's RP had me wanting to die or should I say bacta's lmfao, so good job, just for future reference, add some more direction. But the RP was nice. 
6/10 (Good RP, Nice recreation, well planned, some minor flaws) 
Thanks bud. 

• Friendly 1

Discord: Mason#2710