Camilo's Staff Application

Camilo

RP Name: Camilo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71464042

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Being an admin helps me protect and take care of the server that I've come to know and love as Synergy RP. I know A lot of people on this server and it would do me the greatest honor to help preserve the integrity of the serious RP environment. Recently I was removed from staff for inactivity and it's understandable as I had IRL stuff going on. Now that I have things settled down I can move my focus back to staff and taking care of the server with all the other admins. I want nothing but progress for this server and I want to do my part. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm just a guy who loves a good community. once I find my niche in a place I put my all into it. I do a good bit of Photoshop and would love to maybe one-day design stuff for servers such as Synergy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Previously I was a Smod on Icefuse before you know. After that, I was an Admin on Synergy. 

#AddDoomsUnit

Edited by Camilo

THIS DISRESPECTFUL STAFF SERGEANT, CALLED ME, STONED AS FUC-Ron

OH NO DONT YOU START PUTTING MOUTH WORDS IN MY MOUTH- Camilo

Ive known this dude forever, and let me say Camilo is funny, but serious, and knows right from wrong 

+1

Also, if you want the video link in which Camilo got chewed out by Ron, HMU

• Agree 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

-1 He lied to me for a whitelist, we were doing an event and there was flying, 1. He started flying as a heavy 2. He said he was pilot trained and I check the docs and he wasn’t 3. When ever I tied to talk to him and figure out the situation he just kept yelling at me saying that he was, when the docs says he wasn’t. 

And yes the event turned to ANYONE can fly but he lied and the next day he was a heavy again

Edited by TTRaven
3 hours ago, TTRaven said:

-1 He lied to me for a whitelist, we were doing an event and there was flying, 1. He started flying as a heavy 2. He said he was pilot trained and I check the docs and he wasn’t 3. When ever I tied to talk to him and figure out the situation he just kept yelling at me saying that he was, when the docs says he wasn’t. 

And yes the event turned to ANYONE can fly but he lied and the next day he was a heavy again

This is false whoever is in charge of pilot docs had never added me as a formal pilot, however, I've been pilots for multiple battalions on synergy and refuse before the switch. I was never made aware of such docs and therefore I did not pursue a name on a doc. A simple mistake on a few peoples parts. however, there is more to this story with TTRaven and he has literally been following me on the server telling me what I can and cannot do. I will be happy to speak with anyone about this situation at any time as I have much to say about it. 

3 hours ago, TTRaven said:

I don't see how that's relevant? Also, don't see how he lied for a whitelist? He was a Heavy never asked for a whitelist. Also if it was an "ALL FLY EVENT" That means everyone can fly. Furthermore, you should have paid attention in chat for the "ALL FLY EVENT". I feel as if you read the chat the conflict would've been avoided. No hate just don't like people being targeted for stupid shit.

-TayTay

• Agree 1