A wild Joseph has been summoned

I guess you could say I'm back,  If you don't remember me, or never played with me, here's an intro.

I'm Joseph, I've was apart of the server since Day 1 (When we all went into the New Synergy Teamspeak)
Things I've been on synergy (And I've played on a bunch of other servers so if you recognize me, I've always gone by Joseph/Josepi)

Jedi Temple Guard 
Jedi Sentinel
187th Commander - It was a brotherhood, and sometimes people outside of it wouldn't understand it. As one of the many 187th Old Bois, I must say some of the most fun I've ever had was with the 187th, and it was awesome, with that being said, I think 187th is ded on synergy, forever.
101st Commander - I really loved 101st, it was really tight knit because we didn't have too many members, I feel like we added to the servers, Someone to watch over the CTs and make sure they have a good introduction to the server before joining a battalion. those first few hours a player plays of a server are so Important for player retention, I feel like the 101st added to the server with that.
CG CPT Thire 
187th LT (this was after the re-addition of the battalion)

I'm Currently In the 104th and hope to have a lot of fun!

~Josepi Da Wize/Joseph

• Friendly 1

Welcome back Joseph! 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was