Firenight/Koho's Synergy RP Staff Application

Ko-mo-bro13

RP Name: FireNight/Koho

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95358050

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I am applying for a staff position on synergy role-play to help members of the community when in need of help and advice to help enrich and improve people's synergy role-play experience. The times that i log on to synergy are mostly known as the "dead hours" since not many individuals are available to play on clone wars RP (because i live in england and most people on the server are American). I notice during these times that, with there not being many players there is also a lack of active staff to help those in need of assistance. i believe if i receive a staff position i can help those in the community more quickly and responding to issues and tickets more effectively during times when staff are not active on the server. I want to help do my part for the server since synergy has been an amazing experience meeting other people and immersing my self with the community. I'm trying to apply for positions to help all players of synergy so they too have the chance to have the same experiences that i had. I really enjoy helping those who need help!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I enjoy talking to people and playing multi-player games, especially those with communities developing. I enjoy military games involving team coordination and leadership because i feel i am making a difference as a whole to the game. I'm also interested in MOBAs and MMOs since strategy and community are my bread and butter. i enjoy Warhammer 40K lore and I'm a part of lots of different communities (Mostly old Planetside 2 and tabletop simulator communities) so my people skills aren't bad. As i am 15 going to 16 i'm working on GCSEs but use gaming to wind down after intense work! i find talking to communities and helping other people with their problems a great experience and a rewarding one once those problems are sorted.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I haven't got much staff experience but it's never to late to apply :)

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

Banned

Yessss +1 for koho he is very nice and very dedicated, would be great for staff!!