Gotens Sneeze Jamboree

Being honest it wasnt really much of an event.

I had fun doing the medrp but at the same time it wasnt fun getting fisted to death by a bunch of green dudes. Especially when you cant do anything to prevent them from punching you to death.

solid 4/10

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2/10

Infection Events rarely work. Cause it requires people not to completely turn into idiots while being infected. Unfortunate for the GMs who do these events, people seem to think as soon as they get infected they gotta run around and start punching people to death, which isnt the direction of the GM at all.

Secondly, Events like this just simply are not fun. It requires alot of sitting around waiting for something to happen while CG arrest the people who shoot the infected and the Medics either ignore you like you have a bomb strapped to yourself or spend the whole time doing /me.

In summary, Infection events should honestly be planned better and i cant possibly see that happening with how the server acts when an event happen. I just feel theres more productive and interactive ideas out there.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

2/10

Basically voicing the same issues that Gears brought up. It seemed to have just been handled poorly from what seemed to be a RDM fest with the infected running around punching and killing people to people killing the infected. It was hard to follow and I didn't understand the story and I was voiced many complaints specifically from the medics on how they couldn't do much MedRP.

• Disagree 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur