DJs Encounter - Air Raid

Almost everything was decent, worthy of around 5-7 out of ten, but here is the one main thing that occured that docked the score for me.

Control your GHs. At one point during the event, Jedi are roaming the area around the outposts trying to see where the tanks are coming from during the latter half of the event. They discover a CIS Artillery Cannon at Aurek, and jump in to destroy it as it is not guarded. A GH (who will go unnamed for now so as to avoid drama happening in the AAR) flies in cloaked and says something along the lines of "What the hell, screw it." Followed by the GH bombing the Jedi with turbolasers out of nowhere, with no forewarning. That type of GH can kill your encounters, and so I encourage you to be highly vigilant in keeping an eye on your GHs. It may end up saving the quality of an encounter

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

38 minutes ago, Merrill said:

Almost everything was decent, worthy of around 5-7 out of ten, but here is the one main thing that occured that docked the score for me.

Control your GHs. At one point during the event, Jedi are roaming the area around the outposts trying to see where the tanks are coming from during the latter half of the event. They discover a CIS Artillery Cannon at Aurek, and jump in to destroy it as it is not guarded. A GH (who will go unnamed for now so as to avoid drama happening in the AAR) flies in cloaked and says something along the lines of "What the hell, screw it." Followed by the GH bombing the Jedi with turbolasers out of nowhere, with no forewarning. That type of GH can kill your encounters, and so I encourage you to be highly vigilant in keeping an eye on your GHs. It may end up saving the quality of an encounter

Yh im so sorry about that i had words with my GH 

Prior: TC 1stLT Kano TC CPT Fives IC 1stLT Nye | GC Exarch Bultar Swan

You don't need to apologize, it was their actions not yours. All posts are for things that GMs/GHs need to keep an eye on in order to continue growing and improving their events, no hard feelings are behind it.

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour