Matt - The Red Vale

Matt-Matthos

AAR Template

Name: Matt

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event Name: The Red Vale

Link to Event Document: A group called the Red Vale which lurks in the shadows stole 3 republic cruisers. Unknown to the republic they headed to the fort. Opening fire and CY and MHB. During that time they sent out their transports which they hid due to the republic ships they had. They landed and deployed the fearsome army of the Red Vale. Although failing in their mission they now know more and are ready to combat them again.

KrMCdFv.png

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

4/10 Basically leveled the ship with the amount of heavy blaster fire from two ATTE's, one TX-130,& a Laat and the ship still crashed into the ground with basically a full crew still alive with a functioning turret. Dont know how a pirate group got three Republic Cruisers

• Informative 1
  • Confused 1

:pepeL:

2 minutes ago, Weaslo said:

4/10 Basically leveled the ship with the amount of heavy blaster fire from two ATTE's, one TX-130,& a Laat and the ship still crashed into the ground with basically a full crew still alive with a functioning turret. Dont know how a pirate group got three Republic Cruisers

To shed light on your rate. Basically I didn't want to end the event like that with the ship exploding. I wanted to prolong it by having it crash down and have some crew members still alive. And yes I understand your frustration that it didn't destroy but I wanted to give some last few moments of combat to the ground troopers. The ship is a lot stronger and its interior armor and reinforcements kept that 1 out of 6 turrets or more I think operational. The crew also have heavy armor on and my previous reason from the ship surviving they or half or a quarter of them survived the crash. Because those cruisers can carry up to 2000 in lore or somewhere in the thousands those were 75 at most. And how they stole the cruisers? Well its easy, they jam comms so they cant get help and then board them. I mean if the CIS stole a entire venator and got it to a massive republic space station then I think its safe to say that a well equipped faction managed to steal 3 republic light cruisers. My apologies if the event was scuffed at times I still hope I brought some entertainment to you and your battalion <3

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

7 minutes ago, Matt-Matthos said:

To shed light on your rate. Basically I didn't want to end the event like that with the ship exploding. I wanted to prolong it by having it crash down and have some crew members still alive. And yes I understand your frustration that it didn't destroy but I wanted to give some last few moments of combat to the ground troopers. The ship is a lot stronger and its interior armor and reinforcements kept that 1 out of 6 turrets or more I think operational. The crew also have heavy armor on and my previous reason from the ship surviving they or half or a quarter of them survived the crash. Because those cruisers can carry up to 2000 in lore or somewhere in the thousands those were 75 at most. And how they stole the cruisers? Well its easy, they jam comms so they cant get help and then board them. I mean if the CIS stole a entire venator and got it to a massive republic space station then I think its safe to say that a well equipped faction managed to steal 3 republic light cruisers. My apologies if the event was scuffed at times I still hope I brought some entertainment to you and your battalion <3

I Appreciate the effort to entertain us i just wanted to say my piece for a future event for those who are more critical to fine details

• Friendly 1

:pepeL: