[DENIED] CWRP - Skore - Staff Re-Application

Skore

RP Name: DU SPC Skore

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70621942

VIP (Y/N): yep

Timezone: CET

What was your previous staff rank?: VA/SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left because I left the server as a whole. I am back now tho.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well I am back on the server grind and I just want to help out the server. I was thinking I want try and head down the TR path again. I also want to be staff so I can help out my battalion with trainings and such, since there aren't many staff on at my time. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to say it went well. I got to VA and was VA for quite a while. I resigned from staff only to then reapply 2 days later. I don't remember doing anything that was bad and I'd say I was a pretty good admin. (not to toot my own horn)

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yep

So I do have a simple question: 

Looking back I do see that you first became staff for about 3 months before resigning, to then reapply 2 days later, to then resign just under a month later. 

What are your goals as staff? And How do you wish to apply them to the server? 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

For more information on why you have been denied, please contact me or a Head administrator.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied

I've been here too long