Zin's GM Application

Zin

Name: Zin
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:493393059
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Around 900
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6-7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to become a GM so I can produce quality events and make the server have fun. I will also be able to create events with detail and a good story.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Not as of this time
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: 

(I've executed both, the first one will have a part 2. The second one will be better and have a remake.)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OvkmEjXI6H6WvOr5ktDbCf_6uVeNHbZXseTgtRE0bvs/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vvs1rg0D7nhASl6BPkjwOqh0UTVxsyXnmhx1eCJm7gk/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for:

Sadly only one has feedback.

• Agree 1

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

12 hours ago, [SR] Frank said:

I am gonna have to -1 this 

You have really good chance of being a good GM but

You need to learn one of the most important things that is Player decison 

Alright so I always give players a chance to do something the way they want, sometimes i'll suggest what goes with the event to make it make more sense.

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

I’m going to be honest here. And this is from experience. Every time I see you do a even they end up being unorganized, lacklustre and hard to follow. They are either really stale sith events with bad RP or unoriginal CIS or Bounty Hunter/Trando events. And by the end of them you can never seem to get control of your event jobs. I personally don’t think becoming a GM will help and I think you should stay where you are currently and keep learning. This is nothing perineal but just my professional opinion.

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur