Return Of The Poofy

Piff

Just now, Cox said:

8/10 only problem was the surrounding when we get off the tram and we died it was annoying but I liked this 

That was the point since i wanted to give SO and Corr a use for their cloaks 

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

2/10 | No direction, No story, you just wouldn't let it end and pushed it towards the end of the event, where did zombies come from, why did zombies come from and Who did zombies come from

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

2/10 This event had 0 direction, no story, no RP, it was based around killing a BCMD as the main event, and then the sky turned green and zombies somehow appeared and then how the fuck did we end up in the caves getting rocked by a single commando droid with like 1700 hp. The part where SO and Corr got to use cloaks we went in and had 0 direction of what to do we just ran around with our dicks in our hands until the ray shields magically disappeared

Edited by Canno_n

Cannon 2.0 | Shaved Palpy's head

Credit Score: 707

Just now, Canno_n said:

2/10 This event had 0 direction, no story, no RP, it was based around killing a BCMD as the main event, and then the sky turned green and zombies somehow appeared and then how the fuck did we end up in the caves getting rocked by a single commando droid with like 1700 hp

1/10 I agree cold heartily with this. 

4 minutes ago, PaladinPlague said:

2/10 | No direction, No story, you just wouldn't let it end and pushed it towards the end of the event, where did zombies come from, why did zombies come from and Who did zombies come from

2 minutes ago, Redcar1234 said:

1/10 I agree cold heartily with this. 

4 minutes ago, Canno_n said:

2/10 This event had 0 direction, no story, no RP, it was based around killing a BCMD as the main event, and then the sky turned green and zombies somehow appeared and then how the fuck did we end up in the caves getting rocked by a single commando droid with like 1700 hp. The part where SO and Corr got to use cloaks we went in and had 0 direction of what to do we just ran around with our dicks in our hands until the ray shields magically disappeared

I think the story was more difficult to understand for most of yall else than 104th since this was a build up from another event with Rancor, 104th and i forgot who else, As well, Many things were said in comms to give you understanding on what was going on, Also this wasn't a event meant to tell you everything, it was meant to be hard, but now i know who requires direction for next time.
(Zombies Came From the dirty bomb dropping)

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

4/10 NPC health was pretty extreme,  storyline was a little unclear at time, and the biggest issue was the extreme lack of direction. We went from having waypoints that led us to each objective to then this system stopping and us running around for 30+ minutes looking for a generator. We then were forced to use the trams to get through the ray shield  and this led to instantly dying and being forced to run all the way back to the tram spawn multiple times. It was pretty much shooting the same NPC's for 30 minutes until we suddenly got bombed and had to sit in the caves for another 20 minutes or so. Also a more minor but still important thing, one of the player controlled commando droids was running around b hopping in combat.

Former:

Jedi Youngling