Barrys Staff Application

RP Name: 501st MED PFC Barry

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:166000842

Timezone: eastern

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to make a difference on synergy. I love to help others and make people happy. I feel that synergy can be much bigger than it is. I feel I can be a part of that, I want to be able to help make synergy minge free. I really hope I can be staff to proof that I can help too. I love synergy and Lets make the community minge free. I also think that I could be a really good staff member, my reasoning is I usually do alot of gmod in my free time so I really get a chance to help those in need of help. Usually when I'm on I always see staff members helping, I wanna be apart of that team. I feel being staff needs someone who is willing to take time out of there day to devote it to a server, game, or a forum page. I'm willing to devote my time into being a synergy roleplay staff. I play on this server daily upwards to maybe 2-4 hours. Im a 501st PFC Medic. I hope to get treated respectfully and like a fellow staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name Is Barry, Im 15. Im a likeable guy and I love making friends. I want to be staff to help the server be something better. I want to make a bigger difference than anything or anyone can do. I always enjoy synergy as it has one of the nicest communitys i've seen in star wars rp. I feel that I can enjoy star wars rp again. Thanks to synergy.  My favorite game is gmod, and I love rp servers. I do alot of gaming, I usually play gmod. I love gaming with all my heart, it just makes me feel good. My favorite food is pizza, my favorite drink is Sprite. (I know this really doesnt matter but) I'm 5'7 and 152 pounds. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was a mod on a server called nightvisiongaming

Thank you for reading. It may be a little bad, but Im nervous sort of.

Edited by Irons The Trooper

+1 Despite of the other comments, I think that you will make a good staff member, if your application is true and you do love synergy as much as you say and you want to make a difference and help out, then I think that you'll make a good addition. That is the kind of spirit that we need in the staff team despite how detailed your app is.

Neutral

- i am neutral as of now but my opinion may change.

- i liked what you pointed out about why you want to be staff, but i just wish you explained yourself more. Describes your points a little better and i might change my vote.

no harsh feelings, best of luck on your application,

~ Seven

Banned

+1