Stolen Supplies

Pog

Name: Pog

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Summary of encounter: The CIS took outpost Aurek and Besh and we had a few pilots and the 212th retake these bases. However they needed assistance and called in support and the whole base moved to clear them. Inside they found stolen food, weapons, and medical supplies from the Republic. These were loaded up and brought on a LAAT back to base. Unfortunately, a LAAT/c as well as an ATTE were stolen by a bounty hunter in the process. While taking the boxes to armory, the med bay, and the mess hall some 212th troopers and DU troopers took some of their boxes for themselves. The CIS then detonated the charges they had in the boxes and amidst the chaos of troopers being detained for theft from the Republic as well as the base blowing up the CIS launched a full scale assault. Their ground assault was not working well so they began a full out aerial assault and bombardment of the base. The Republic held them off and depleted their resources to the point where the CIS was forced to retreat. However, the CIS did cause massive damage to the shield generator and the MHB as a whole.

KrMCdFv.png

• Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

• Management
Management

5/10

BUT it's a standard shoot em up and there is NOTHING wrong with that

Keep it up!

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

8 minutes ago, Nook said:

10/10 I loved it.

Real glad you enjoyed it and thanks for rating

5 minutes ago, BlackPink said:

9/10, really liked killing all the vulture and crashing a few time in a wall. I want more like these. ;)

Thanks for rating I'll try to keep doing things like these every now and then

Former:

Jedi Youngling