[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Paladin (Cloves) Staff Re-Application

Paladin_

RP Name: Paladin (Original name was Cloves)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52905577

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin 

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left because I had a new job starting and I was starting university in September last year.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well now that I am still stuck in the house because of lockdown I felt when I came back to the server I used to really enjoyed doing staff cause I liked helping people and helping battalions by building dupes for Tryouts/Trainings. I'm also hoping that I can get back to Head Admin cause a certain level of responsibility was helping me come out my shell get more confident in my abilities. Lastly I really just sit on the server quite a lot and want to be able to help during the quiet hours.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe it went really well, I mean my time was during when Dennis, Rohan, Sanchez and Marvel were HAs who were all primarily GMs, so I think it went well being the only HA who was a TRM. In terms of problems on my last time as staff I think my only problem was making tough decisions as a HA but that was because I was newly HA and lasted a month before I had to resign for University. Last I think compared to most admins I did just kind of sit on the server and wait for tickets to come in because I never really had anything to do during down time so I did get most of the work while Admins were asleep.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes (I am still to get TR/IR Training cause I'm only CPL in my bat so they won't let me get my TR training)

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead