silvers - legion part whoever the fuck knows

silvers

Name: silvers

Who helped (If applicable): Pog- STEAM_0:1:127385491, FYI,  Gaster - STEAM_0:1:148358340, Misfit - STEAM_0:172194265

Event Name:
legion part whoever the fuck knows (dude i llove milking this idea because i never come on to do events but when i do it's brand new to half of the server pop so it's new to them 5Head moves brother)
Link to Event Document: okokok so basically there was an asteroid that fell down on dagobah and and clones gotta clean it up. they will find 3 statues, and basically it starts to float up by itself. and whenever someone touches it, they will be teleported to a different cosmic demension. in this dimension, zombies will spawn around them in a mini deathmatch. clones may have to investigate what it is. then, a large fleet comes in, not knowing if they are evil or not. they call themselves the legion, and they are from the dark sector of the galaxy, which is a place that is unexplored by any faction. they claim that this asteroid came from one of the old civilizations from the dark sectors, and it is their property now. it is up to the clones wether or not they will give it back. if they don't give it back, it's war and stuff

KrMCdFv.png