Qal - NEW PC & Monitor Connection Issue

Qal

Hey guys. Its Qal. I Purchased and it finally came in a New PC Tower. I Went to hook everything up (Prebuilt). I got Everything Connected. I Had VGA Cable Connecting my Monitor to my old PC.... And now I did the Same thing. Same Cable, same Monitor, Different Tower. The Monitor is Registering the Connection of the VGA Cable, but it is not registering if the PC is sending anything to it.....

I Tried swaping cables. Swaping Monitors, as well as removing the Graphics card and putting it back in.

The Monitors are not getting Info from the PC.... Any Help?

• Winner 1

M.B onboard graphics dont support VGAs anymore if Im correct.

Its best to always run displays from the GPU anyways to help with latency.
Believe the only reason some MBs still come with interal graphics is for BIOS configuring before building a setup. 

Also how do you not have a DisplayPort 1.4 cable. its just an HDMI. Steal one from your TV or sum. 

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

@QalOMG that's the same thing that happened to me and when I really wanted to come back to the Server I couldn't because of this issue. So in my experience, I tried to get a VGA to HDMI and it didn't work...But you can still try it. So back the nI had my PC connected to my TV and now I have it connected to a very small TV/Monitor. That's how it fixed for me. I know it sounds stupid but if you really want to play then you must do the following.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

bruhhhhh a VGA lmao

Well congrats on the new PC, for future reference I'd recommend a non pre-built because they tend to have bloatware, and they usually aren't worth the price they're sold for, but some are depending on the price. 

i'd doubt you will be looking for a new PC now but linus tech tip forums are actually pretty good. 

also what are the specs?

13 hours ago, Qal said:

Now a 2080... I dont even know what my last one was....

Its my Old ass Monitors that needed a VGA, DVI-D, Component, or S-Video

Makes since i have the 2080ti sad days though 30 series is already out bruh