Aqua Boyz Attack

Name: Aqua Boyz Attack

Who helped (If applicable):None

Summary of encounter:
CIS aqua Droids came from the front side of the base and assaulted it, the clones were heavily outnumbered but were still able to fight back.

KrMCdFv.png

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

5/10

It was pretty average so I have to rate it as such. However, I will say what I liked so you can continue these good habits and work towards even improving them!

I did like how you stayed consistent with the enemy type (for the most part) that used fair weapons and had a reasonable health pool. In fact, I think a lot of GMs can learn from you in this regard. Battle Droids only get terrifying  with Supers and Commandos, other than that, they're supposed to be incompetent foot soldiers that are easily taken out and have to rely on their numbers. You really did show this with reasonable spawning parameters where they "advanced" onto our line (you spawning them closer to us gradually). And I really did feel like I was shredding a bunch of idiots.

The only thing I really saw that you may have done wrong was the spawning that I had to make a ticket about. Something that you can definitely look to in improving your events is adding a cohesive story. Keep up the good work with the way to handle everything else and maybe use a different planet other than Felucia, add an objective, etc.

Good first encounter, look forward to what you have in store!

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC