[ACCEPTED] CWRP Arizona's Staff application

Arizona

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Arizona/  CG ENGL CSM Arizona 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146899122

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be able to help people in the server who need it and being a staff member who is on top of his job and does it quick and correctly. I enjoyed being administrator on other servers and such and its good to be able to help people weather it being settling an argument/disagreement or a minge. I feel that i have more time on my hands and i would love to dedicated some of that time to being an admin. I believe that I can be a help with whatever is needed with taking tickets or helping as a GH. But mainly doing my job as an NA with WL people aswell as other tasks. Having good NA's is an essential part of synergy as lower admins are one of the first people that new players meet and in turn you want to be an effective and nice admin to these new players and i believe that i can be that person to help with that. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a high school student who has too much time on his his hands. I am a member of the all beloved CG and it is my home. I am a chill person to talk to and hang out with as i play games with a lot of people on this server (Among us). I have been on the server for almost 3 years or longer i cant really remember. But i love synergy and have been here for a long time  and consider it my home. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes i have been Admin on this server before but i got removed because i was a 6head and forgot to log shit.. but im better now. I was also on many other servers as staff but they have all since shut down. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1824:59:50

Telling me this man was never staff before dam +1

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead