Yes 

Timezone:
CEST  

What was your previous staff rank?:
Admin 

Are you currently staff on a different server?:
No 

Why did you leave the staff team?:
I left the staff team around 8 months ago because I didn't feel like playing on the server the whole time and having to meet quota's.  

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?:
I have now returned to the server after a 7 month break and have been playing 10 hours every day again. In my time zone I barely see staff on I know its a old excuse but its true. I’m a NCO so being able to spawn droids will help setting up trainings and I have recently became a Sentinel Manager so being able to set health, give whitelists. Since I’m running trials in EU times there is rarely staff on and it has me needing to spawn sabers and set health. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went?:
It went great, I was doing 30-50 tickets , hosting 5 events/ encounters every week. I got up to Senior Admin and was one for 2 months, eventually I got involved with another staff member abusing their powers which was when I got demoted to admin and I quit being staff too. I have gotten more mature and experienced with being a staff member so situation like this will not happen again. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Yes  

Edited by xander

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead